Morrison, Colorado

Recently ordered several OEM Kawasaki Jet Ski parts based on an exploded parts diagram on the PartZilla site.The diagram was wrong and as a result I received and paid for the wrong parts.

I sent PartZilla a corrected diagram for review. They could care less. Lousy customer service from Robert at Ext 325 (supposedly a supervisor). Also, shipping was painfully slow.

Took 3 weeks to get the wrong parts!! They typically do not have the parts in-stock and scrounge them from whoever might have them. 5 star customer service?

In my case definitely not.One persons one and only experience may not be typical.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $13. This person is overall dissatisfied with Partzilla. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Partzilla.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partzilla to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partzilla?

Comments

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more